- Store dry and tightly closed in the original container!
- Protect from direct sunlight!
- Protect from heat!
- Store alkoxide solutions in a dry place, at temperatures between 10 °C and 30 °C, bearing in mind the crystallization point.
- Alkoxide solutions can be stored in tanks of stainless or normal steel; bear in mind the crystallization point.
- Blanket with an inert gas.
- The storage tanks and exposed parts of the plant should be insulated and/or heatable.
Most alkoxides have a shelf life of 18 months from the delivery date if stored in the original unopened packaging and under the recommended storage conditions. For alkoxide powders without inner packaging, the shelf life is reduced to 6 months.